Best comedy

Rather liked the 'stepping' police man on his bike (well, desparately trying to get on his bike) :D :D

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Don't forget the Harry Worth Show or Bootsie and Snudge or the Arthur Haynes Show, Jimmy Edwards.

I just knew it ..... Arthur haynes, a funny man....
... forever railing against society - particularly upper-class society - invariably in the form of his near-constant foil, Nicholas Parsons..
Old Nick Parsons has out lived 'em all, nearly, still going .. Radio4 etc.

securespark said:
I would like some deodorant, please.

Ball or aerosol?

Neither, I want it for my armpits!

Oh yes one of the funniest indeed. Also,
DONT TELL HIM PIKE

Another very funny one.

Thermo, I dont agree with your view on 'Young ones' I think its still funny but I dont think the 'Youth of today' would find it funny, perhaps its just that it reminds me of a good time in my life when I was still (relitavly) young and innocent to the evil ways of women!

Goodness knows there are few enough of those moments so I stick up for 'Young ones' :)

empip said:
kendor said:
Don't forget the Harry Worth Show or Bootsie and Snudge or the Arthur Haynes Show, Jimmy Edwards.

I just knew it ..... Arthur haynes, a funny man....
... forever railing against society - particularly upper-class society - invariably in the form of his near-constant foil, Nicholas Parsons..
Old Nick Parsons has out lived 'em all, nearly, still going .. Radio4 etc.

Nick Parsons is a very funny man and most people wouldnt know that either because all they know is sale of the centuary

Sponsored Links
I like Phil Jupitus, Jonathon Woss, Rory McGrath (they think it's all over).

From previous years I like Tony Hancock.

American Comedy i like MASH and Taxi.

joe

Thermo said:
laurel and hardy absolutley superb :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
what's your fav L&H?
mines the piano delivery up the big flight of steps.
feature length film would be Way out west.

way out west (ever had your throat cut?)
the prison one (good morning to you, good morning to you)
and yes the piano

but so many so good and so long forgotten by many

I can't help but laugh EVERY time at The Chuckle Brothers' catchphrase "To me, to you".

Sponsored Links
Back