Best ducted in line fans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,
I am having a bathroom refurb and need to supply the 'ceiling mounted in line ducted fan'. Lots of good info already read on the forum but looking for up to date info if any recent changes

I am thinking of Manrose or Solar and Palau. The fan will be in zone one,with external isolator switch, timed and venting within 2 metres through a gable wall.It will be fitted by an electrician and certified

Do you have any recommendations for the best type, particularly if they are in your experience better then the ones I have named above.
Thanks for your help.
Rob

Sponsored Links
This one is rated for Zone 0:

bladefish-underwater-scooter.jpg

Sponsored Links
riveralt";p="2830847 said:
Zone 1 - are you sure?

riveralt,
thanks for the response.I thought it was, but mistakenly thought zone 1 extended 2.3 metres from the floor above the bath but I now see from your link it's 2.25 metres . Any recommendations for the best fan for zone 2?

Ban all,

is that you playing on the underwater scooter ?

Do you really mean an inline fan? These are normally fitted int he loft and look like this:

best-6inch-inline-fan.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back