Best Radiator Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just about to have new carpets but need to replace the radiators before this happens.

Used Stelrad in the past but looking at various web sites has only served to confuse.

The radiators will in all probability have radiator covers at some time (the current ones were built in situ so inhibit any maintenance to radiators). Would normally avoid sheds but should I in this instance?

Also best RTV please?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Alex

Sponsored Links
You'll probably get loads of recommendations here, but I like Screwfix or Toolstation ones - never had any bother but I inhibit the system straight away.
Same applies to TRV's but don't use cheapo stuff - I like the Drayton TRV4.
John :)

All rads are much the same. If you pay a bit more for stelrads they'll look better and might have a touch more heat output per size but they all do the same job just as well. I don't like the screwfix ones cos they have "fix" printed into the side, looks carp. Liquid sensor trvs work better, drayton trv4s are always popular, I personally prefer danfoss ras-d2.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back