Best testing proceedure ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

You've all helped so far with my dodgy two-flats being turned into one house set-up and wondered if you could also offer advice on testing please.

I have a lot of new pipe work now in, heating and hot and cold, and have decided that a secondary return is not needed (the unvented cylinder will not be far from any of the hot outlets). All of this pipework will soon have tiles/carpet over it so i need to test quite soon. Next year all of this pipework will be hooked up into a system boiler and unvented cylinder BUT they need to be tested on the existing combi.

So basically, i want to be 100% from testing with the combi that everything will be fine when switched over to the new system/cylinder. What testing would people advise?

Currently i have a plumber on site but not a heating engineer and may need to get the latter to test perhaps?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back