Best way to realign my toilet pan waste ?!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've recently tiled my bathroom floor which has raised my toilet pan about 10mm. The result of this is my pan waste does not quite align anymore :/
I've looked at many options e.g. Flexible to solve this but wanted to know the best way?

Please see pictures below. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Quick and easy way, not the best way but gets it done

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/Pan+Connectors/Flexible+WC+Connector+90/d20/sd2887/p71620

The other way involves you cutting that grey pipe back a bit and using something like this

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Roo...ble+Bend+090+Black/d250/sd2849/p57275[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply! I'd like to avoid option one as I have read so many horror story's about flexible! Have you had any experience with option 2? Presumably one end will go onto grey pipe and the other onto the end of the corner piece? Picture isn't clear on my phone!
Is there any other options?

Rigid pipe is always a better option tbh, don't write off multiquiks though, looks like you will have to do something about that inlet pipe if you go down rigid route, tiler has left a bigger enough hole for it.

Sponsored Links
Offsets only come in straight pattern. You will still need the 90° turn. That would involve a Multilink, the offset and a 90°.

Nothing wrong with flexis - if fitted correctly.

MKC2B90.jpg

Thanks for all the replies! Multikwik seems the better way to go. I've had a quick look through wickes etc but can't seem to see what I need! Is this a product I'll need to purchase online or am I being blind?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back