Best wishes from the engine room

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seasons greetings to all that frequent here, and here’s hoping most of the advice has been sound! :whistle:
All the best for 2020.
John :):)

Sponsored Links
Seasons greetings to all that frequent here, and here’s hoping most of the advice has been sound! :whistle:
All the best for 2020.
John :):)

A Happy Christmas to you too John, thank you for your constructive and welcome advice on the fora . Wishing you a peaceful new year too. E & D.

Happy Christmas chaps, I've largely kept off the forum of late due to the Berks that generally frequent the rest of the place but always look forward to seeing what's new in the car sections.

Sponsored Links
Best wishes to all - and a special mention to Freddy, with whom I haven't shared a thread for a very long time.

I really need to find a troop of elves to help me dig out my car as we had about 40 cm of snow yesterday, but today is brilliantly sunny - what some people like to call a bluebird day ( see below )View attachment 179416 . I wouldn't mind clipping on the skis, but it will take about 40 minutes to dig out the car. Perhaps strap on the snow-shoes instead and walk through the forest.

Please accept this view from my bedroom window as my Christmas card to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20191225_124913200.jpg
    IMG_20191225_124913200.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 280
Its the 'berks' that make sure its good reading. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Season Greeting & Good health to all.

Andy

You know you can correct the spelling of your username these days mointainwalker? We're not jealous of that view BTW, not at all! :)

Merry Christmas all, hopefully a year of relatively trouble free motoring ahead!.

That reminds me John, I ordered that magazine and it never turned up!, will have to chase it up next week.

Sponsored Links
Back