Seasons Greetings ;)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,
With "Heating Season" fast approaching, let me be the first to wish everyone a joyous and stress-free festive period! :sneaky:

Advice seekers:
Check your central heating now, fire it up and see if it works properly! Get that work done that you were advised to do, by your plumber/engineer, who helped your system limp through last season!
Avoid disappointment, buy now, don't wait until the seasonal rush!

Advice givers, plumbers, engineers:
Stock your vans with the usual components; buy a spare keyboard :); set your voicemail greeting to the blatantly obvious reason(s) why you can't be there within the next 10 minutes to solve the problem for £30; And... remember that everyone, who will 'desperately' need your services, has a baby/sick or elderly relative living in the property and are therefore your priority!!

Enjoy :D

Sponsored Links
Oh how true glad to know I'm not the only one who gets these calls I was once talking to mel
who was the service manager at grants and I told her my customer had a 96 yr old mum living
with them she said "oh god I get fed up with them calls it's all customers say" so I fully agree
with you and all the best to you too BOB

Sponsored Links
nice to see you in the cc but the elementary stuff is all you need most of the time ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back