Best work trousers for a Pie Eater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Any suggestions for decent hard wearing trousers that dont break the bank but come in a 44" waist :oops:

Currently have some Snickers duratwill trousers but they have started to go all crappy under the legs which makes them uncomfortable to wear. Have also worn Workman stuff but both are expensive.

Was looking at these, anyone worn them ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-PHOEN...&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=7184956698442964418

Thanks

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Now listen, an oppurtunity not to be missed, never to be seen again :D, i have 2 brand new pairs of the 'click traders' i linked to, in navy blue 44" waist, 32" leg, never worn, wrong size sent and never collected.

I also have brand new pair of Makita cargo work trousers and a pair of Tuff Stuff work trousers, again both brand new and never worn, both black 44" waist 32"leg, yours for free, i want nothing for them and this is genuine, not a wind up, just had then collecting dust for weeks and if you can put them to use then it saves taking them to the charity shop

Sponsored Links
Wow really, would happily accept your offer . . . will message you behind the scenes.

As if by magic too, i'm at a meeting tomorrow with other work colleagues and the bosses, they're flying down from head office in scotland, meeting is at birmingham airport, i'll be tied up all morning but free to meet up somewhere local to there after dinner sometime if your about

Hope it works out, you both love each other to get engaged...........

Joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice to see forumites help each other out.

Let us know how it turns out pls.

Alarm, the meeting went well . . . wedding planning taking place, you better buy a hat :p

Thanks to Crank, both the trousers and the link to the site were great. Cheers for that.

Happy to help, glad someone will get some use from them, thanks for the payment too but i really did mean it when i sad 'free', anyway hope they're ok for you, including the timberland body warmer

Sponsored Links
Back