Betting odds, favourite to replace Boris Johnson

An outsider Javid. Very un cummings and well regarded. He's tried before as well.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is he a practising Muslim?
Don't think so, married to a christian and enjoys a pint,

I like Javid, seems to have a few principles about him, unlike the current leadership (although Rishi could be OK, but i don't know enough about the bloke to judge)

Javid is one of the ones with more general experience.

Sunak is a child and the general feeling is that given where he is he lacks the will to argue with what ever the rest want to do.

:eek:Dominic Raab is another with some experience.

:mrgreen:Rory reckons it's time to tell the people the truth. Fat chance but in terms of Afghan he did say that all people who live their couldn't come here.

Gove's great skill according to some is being disloyal.

Not tough enough on Putin amid the Skripal poisonings. Mind you, Bozza was her HS...

If Boris was overseeing that particular remit, then surely it was nothing to do with Theresa May, she was merely the Prime Minister.

Of course I don't subscribe to that view, as I equally don't subscribe to the view that as head of the CPS, Starmer has no accountability whatsoever for the failure to prosecute Savile.

Unless of course you really do believe it's one rule for Labour, and a completely different set of rules for the Tories who you so clearly despise.

Keir-Starmer-enjoys-beer-with-Labour-workers-despite-lockdown-rules-banning-indoor-social-gatherings-840x420.jpg

If Boris was overseeing that particular remit, then surely it was nothing to do with Theresa May, she was merely the Prime Minister.

Of course I don't subscribe to that view, as I equally don't subscribe to the view that as head of the CPS, Starmer has no accountability whatsoever for the failure to prosecute Savile.

Unless of course you really do believe it's one rule for Labour, and a completely different set of rules for the Tories who you so clearly despise.

Keir-Starmer-enjoys-beer-with-Labour-workers-despite-lockdown-rules-banning-indoor-social-gatherings-840x420.jpg
Boris is a renowned pathological liar, has been sacked for it (twice) and has done so all of his professional life.

That was the point I was making. Any other HS could have been trusted to do the job.(y)

as I equally don't subscribe to the view that as head of the CPS, Starmer has no accountability whatsoever for the failure to prosecute Savile

Fillyboy is sh1t scared because Starmer is looking like a leader whereas Boris is being shown up as a childish liar.

Fillyboy is sh1t scared because Starmer is looking like a leader whereas Boris is being shown up as a childish liar.

It's a problem for Johnson that there are people in the country and in Parliament, and even a few in the Conservative Party, who think that a leader should be competent and trustworthy.

Some Brexers brag that they "don't care" but their numbers are falling.

Sponsored Links
Back