BG boiler replacement quote

£600 a day for the one man band :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: C`mon corgis admit it . one boiler change a week and your on GP money :LOL: Swings + Roundabouts....Corgi`s are the Fairground owners :LOL: At least BG has shareholders to answer to

Sponsored Links
Nah. GP money is £2k a week + benefits like sick pay!

I spent an hour with a doc, on BUPA, recently. Ok he used some kit, but the bill was £1080.

I agree with the last speaker :D . I will let you all know in due course if BG did a good job or not.

The Doctor

and we're bak onto the bg bashin! bg tend to be a bit more expensive (odd time alot more) but you do get things wat ya smaller company often dnt do such as flushin, magnaclean, free homecare, free itemised quote etc.. all i seem to hear is how bg try n rip people off which often comes from the customer who normally ant got much idea! number of times i've been to people who have had a private plumber in and had a ravenheat fitted for a bit cheaper and wonder why its breaks dwn regular or its performance is rubbish and then i tell um how the prv should be piped to the outside or wateva... and there int many wat are fitted by contractors! me rants ova na, :LOL: jus tryin to make the point its not always as clean cut and dnt believe everythin ya hear

totally right there i'm an installer for BG, the best job always gets done and when something does go wrong which inevitably does from time to time, the customer gets looked after.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I now have my new boiler installed by BG and I can only offer praise for their service. It took 1.5 days and the installer phoned today to see if all was OK. Nice blue dust sheets were unrolled like staircarpet, I was called "sir" and no mess was made.

Today I had cavity wall insulation installed so I should be as "snug as a bug in a rug".

The Doctor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back