Bg cuts

Hmm, don't think I'll get much feedback asking if they thought an engineer called tit head was any good. Guess you were **** after all, like I thought. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nah, fixing heating is easy, doing it for BG is a pain in the arse but they pay good money so I'll stay as long as they do.......the 5% pay cut might sway me though. :LOL:

So you don't have the balls to back up your claims then? What a surprise. If you send your name to me I promise it will not be posted on this forum, only the grisly details of your failed BG career will be. :mrgreen:

Bg are ****e an so are you. An on 5k basic more than you an tbh I wouldn't work for bg for a big clock now by the way I was engineer of the year in 2000 might make sense why iv come an gone 3 times at bg bet they would throw a party if put ur cards in!!!

Sponsored Links
Bg are s***te an so are you. An on 5k basic more than you an tbh I wouldn't work for bg for a big clock now by the way I was engineer of the year in 2000 might make sense why iv come an gone 3 times at bg bet they would throw a party if put ur cards in!!!

SSE pay 36.5k basic to their minions? Find that hard to believe. From what I hear they are a right shower to work for.

Never really aspired to be engineer of the year to be honest, they are usually the ones that are very good at passing the buck to keep their figures up....and they are almost always brown nosing ****s. :mrgreen:

I could care less what BG did if I left.

Still waiting on your name.......I'll start a guessing game....is it.....Bob?

The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the s**t new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. :mrgreen:

Think & say what you like Nick son, but as soon as someone in the Boardroom looks at the 'Big Numbers' & knows the CPSs are only doing two jobs a day, P45s will be in the post. I know mate I've been there, in any company the Labour Element is just a small factor in the overall picture.

Aberdeen is doing OK property wise etc & there's work in that area, so BG/SG will be doing OK there also. Central Belt of Scotland is dire, 100s of RGIs looking for work.......... :cry:

I think the name should be "IonlyFitShitBoilers". and u reckon u know about fixin boilers? then ud know ideals are a liability, like yourself by the sound of it.

I have no loyalties to BG and have worked for quite a few gas companies, but with BG's laptops, instant manu helplines, massive vanstock & every tool u can imagine combined with quite tight quality control on recalls, first time fix etc they really are alot better than sum ppl make out.

And sorry m8 but if your an installer iv got a few monkeys that could do your job, my m8

The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the s**t new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. :mrgreen:

Think & say what you like Nick son, but as soon as someone in the Boardroom looks at the 'Big Numbers' & knows the CPSs are only doing two jobs a day, P45s will be in the post. I know mate I've been there, in any company the Labour Element is just a small factor in the overall picture.

Aberdeen is doing OK property wise etc & there's work in that area, so BG/SG will be doing OK there also. Central Belt of Scotland is dire, 100s of RGIs looking for work.......... :cry:

Nope, they all voted it in Dickie. No CPS's can go til 2014. I'm not stupid, as soon as 2014 rolls round they will be chopping men left and right.

What is almost certain to happen in the meantime is the men in areas with no work will be moved to areas that have work, if you refuse you likely get sacked for breach of contract.

Sponsored Links
Back