biasi boiler problem with hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
can any one help me
my biasi garda he m96.24sm/b has just been installed and is not producin dhw when u place magnet on the flow switch it works ok ,taken out flow switch group all seems ok can manually move float with magnet ring up and in doing so will operate the flow switch,but once unit is reinstalled in boiler nothin ,water runs but magnetic flow switch will not operate
help me please :mad:

Sponsored Links
If it has just been installed , get Biasi Uk out under warranty ??

Sponsored Links
But he magnet in the flow switch is obviously not moving with water flow,turn off the cold supply to the boiler & carefuly crack open the hot outlet to see if its still got pressure there.
hi cheers mate turned water off and cracked outlet pipe with boiler off small amount of water was present but only small then nothing

But he magnet in the flow switch is obviously not moving with water flow,turn off the cold supply to the boiler & carefuly crack open the hot outlet to see if its still got pressure there.
hi cheers mate turned water off and cracked outlet pipe with boiler off small amount of water was present but only small then nothing
hi mate :p think u was right just checked instalation manual that was left and the inlet water and the dhw hot look like they are wrong way around no expert so i could b wrong but will let you no cheers

If it has just been installed , get Biasi Uk out under warranty ??
had nighmare and got left high and dry by fitter so no paperwork plus boiler was bought five years ago so no proof

Why are you having a five year old boiler fitted?

Why did your installer not do the job properly?

Tony

DIY fit or not paid installer
was a friend of a friend gas safe but left it in a right state said would come back but has disappeared would you beleave it bought boiler when thought old one was knackered turned out to b gas meter regulator house nearlly went up in smoke but british gas sorted it old boiler kept on goin till now

Report him.

If you are still having problems after you've sorted the pipework, it could be the magnetic flow switch assembly.

They're about £60 and take 20 minutes to install.

Turn off the water, open your hot&cold taps, unscrew it, grease up the new one and screw it in. Et voila!

At that age it could well be the horizontal unit which is not a DIY job because the gas valve has to be removed to replace it.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back