Biasi Garda Plus HE 32kw Boiler,No hot water or heating!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I have got a problem with my biasi garda plus he M110.32s Combi condensing boiler.
I am not getting any hot water or heating .
It fires up for about 3-4 mins fine then goes cold then a red light on the font control pannel.
I have looked in the manual and it says that it is lack of burner ignition.
Can anyone help me with this please?
I dont know anything about boilers but would like to see if anyone could finger point the problem before i call an engineer out and get ripped off for something it doesnt need.

Thanks Ian

Sponsored Links
This is a combustion related fault. It needs a competent boiler engineer with a flue gas analyser. Dont waste you time calling anyone without one!

Probably because its never been set up properly by a competent engineer!

When exactly was it fitted and what servicing has been done?

Boiler engineers dont rip people off normally!

Tony

Hello Tony

Thanks for replying so quick.

The boiler was fitted about 18 months ago by a friend who is corgi registerd.But has only been in the job for a couple of years.
we havnt had it serviced yet.

I hope he has set it up right.
This combustion problem sounds a bit serious!!

Thanks Ian

If it was correctly fitted and documented then the boiler has a two year warrantee BUT to keep that going it should have been serviced at the end of the first year!

If they sent their warrantee engineer and found it was an installers error then it would be a chargeable call!

Why does the installer say?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I contacted my insatller yesterday and he says he installed it the correct way.
My warranty is void because i havnt had it serviced after one year,Gutted!!
Can anyone help me solve the problem please?
Will this be a easy thing to fix?

HELP!!

Thanks Ian

I very much doubt that he did !

Did he use a flue gas analyser to check it when commissioning? Does he even own one?

This may even prompt you to give me a "Thanks" button push. Biasi and Vaillant often dont always check ( or insist ) that the boiler has been serviced so call them anyway. However, was the warrantee card returned and was the Benchmark completed?

Even if it was not then if the date is now within 27 months of the manufacture date then will often still cover it anyway. Manufacture date is last four digits of serial number.

Everything sounds to me as if the installer was far less than perfect. The mere fact that his customer care does not extend to coming round quickly to see whats wrong does not say much for him !

With a nupty like that you will probably have to try Biasi under the warrantee but remember what I said about charging.

Keep us informed.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back