Biasi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Having read through this forum it seams that a competent and correct installation of a new boiler is perhaps more important than the make of the boiler for problem free operation. With that in mind, and not having a large budget, whilst the worcester cdi range is recommended a lot in this forum, I have discovered a Biasi Garda HE plus 32kw for £382 inclusive. Compared to about £910 for the worcester 30cdi, the price is attractive and the spec reads ok, but, in the real world is the biasi any good?

thanks for any response.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The old Riva Band D used to £400 (inc VAT) including standard flue and clock.

Does that price include clock and flue (or do they screw you for those bits)...what discounts?

for that price i would get it...

the b&q biasi have 1 year guarantee, biasi bought outside of b&q have two years i believe so that is one thing.

just to get this straight this is with vat and a flue? is it a return?, i know biasi do not take any boiler back from b&q if returned by a customer as faulty.

Flue is not included, not sure about clock. Didnt think to check. Duh.
Should have said vouchers, not discount. A collection of B&Q vouchers from viarious sources. ie gifts, point redemption schemes etc. Final cash price to me, from my pocket, is £382

Worth going for then. With a good clean install, for that price even if it only lasts a few years its worth it yeah?
cheers

it has a built in clock, the flue is £30 or something,still a great price

fit on it on a clean system with good gas inlet pressure to the boiler, fit the drain correctly and have it set up correct and you will be laughing.

just because you got/getting the boiler cheap does not mean you need to get it fitted cheaply. get it serviced by some one that knows how to service them and it should give you years of good service

I have recently has a Biasi installed and have been pleased with the results. I have looked through the forums here and from what I can see there are 2 things I have learned. You can tell something about a boiler make from how often it appears in the forum with people bit***ng about them. Also there is no such thing as a bad boiler, just a bad install. When putting a Biasi in it is very important to have a power flush done before you get it installed, as biasi's are particularly suceptible to sediment.

Ok thanks guys. Youve given me the confidence to go with the biasi. Out of interest, as a newbi to all of this and though I have no intentions of doing it myself, how is the system power flushed?

cheers for all the advice.

MarkBarl said:
I have recently has a Biasi installed and have been pleased with the results. I have looked through the forums here and from what I can see there are 2 things I have learned. You can tell something about a boiler make from how often it appears in the forum with people bit***ng about them. Also there is no such thing as a bad boiler, just a bad install. When putting a Biasi in it is very important to have a power flush done before you get it installed, as biasi's are particularly suceptible to sediment.

Fit a Magnaclean on the CH return.

Just done a quick bit of research on the magnaclean and seams to be very good and worth having. Seen it on ebay at £77. Wheres the best place to get it?
cheers.

The Biasi M110 has a two year guarantee even if you buy it in B&Q.

But you have got to have it serviced after the first year.

Biasi are no more suceptable to dirt in the system than any other combi.

A Magnaclean is not a substitite for power flushing.

Tony

not on the biasi website and from what i have been told, if it can be extended too two years for free it would be good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back