Biasi M90e 28s external thermostat wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I recently got a Hortsmann HRFS1 thermostat to control my Biasi boiler.
The Hortsmann is setup ok and appears to be switching on and off as desired. 2 core running to boiler from OM and NO contacts of the thermostat to the boiler.
According to the manual you connect to connector 1 and 3 (with link removed). I notice that there is a link from the supply neutral to connector 1 on the no voltage connector - is this correct or has it been added at some point? Connector 2 is grey, 3 red.

I've attached a pic of the boiler side wiring. The service manual doesn't show the connections from the connector to pcb so not sure.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
The red, grey and blue wires are the boiler side of the connector. Your stat will connect to 1 and 3 on the other side of the connector.

The stat is just a temperature controlled switch. If there was no wire connected to 3 on the boiler side, the boiler would never light.

The red, grey and blue wires are the boiler side of the connector. Your stat will connect to 1 and 3 on the other side of the connector.

The stat is just a temperature controlled switch. If there was no wire connected to 3 on the boiler side, the boiler would never light.

I had to set the internal timer to override. Was thinking about the voltless contacts in the wrong way, silly me. Now sorted :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back