Biden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I'm not knocking him as a president, however if you watch the full clip, look what he does after he turns to enter the plane. Even though it's just a couple of metres, he does this stupid 'jogging' action. I'm sure it's intentional as if to say 'look, I can still move fast.'

Just WALK man!

Sponsored Links
He did something similar when he won the election. Looked contrived and daft.
Yeah and on the campaign trail Obama shouted him out (Joe didn't hear so Obama had to shout again) and then out came Joe, doing that sort of stupid 'old man jogging' thing. If he wants to project to the world that he's still fit and capable, he would definitely be better just walking, cause the faux jogging looks stupid.

If he wants to project to the world that he's still fit and capable, he would definitely be better just walking, cause the faux jogging looks stupid.
I think he's a radio (not TV) kind of president. He's just not got it like Trump. I don't think any other human being has it quite like Trump.

The USA upset the Chinese big time. Huge diplomatic row.

Alaska summit

He's old, old people trip, so what.
You're missing the point, had he just walked up the stairs at a normal pace, he wouldn't have tripped. The jogging is obviously done to prove he's still fit. I don't know, maybe it's something he's done all his life, fair enough. However on the world stage, at 78, he'd be better slowing the pace down a bit cause as I say it looks stupid, jogging with the elbows out ...

And it gives ammunition to the opposition.

I think he got away with it by 'saluting' when he got to the top.

benny_hill_salute.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back