Biden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seems that whatever condition he has is worsening and most commentators doubt he'll be able to run in the next election. I know I used to laugh about it but now I find it desperately sad. I'd like to think it's his own doggedness that makes him carry on rather than any outside pressures.
I wish him well and hope the Dems can find a worthy successor.

Sponsored Links
Yes, his recent performances are disturbing, being the President of the USA.

All rather sinister to let him carry on.
Every man and his dog knows he's not fit for office so what's behind it.

Sponsored Links
Many USA presidents have mixed up names and details even Trump. Also tricky Dicky

Interesting problem though. Lots of observers reckon Biden's adminstration have done a very good job of running the USA. Maybe a another option for the position will crop up.

All this talk of Biden's age at the same time as the Supreme Court decides if Trump should even be on the ballot this year - coincidence?

Nope.

And the Special Counsel, Robert Hur, was nominated by Trump to be District Attorny for Maryland, and regularly makes donations to the Republican Party, so there's a whiff of partisanship in this.

How come bidens gaffs, mumblings and trips are completely ignored my the UKs MSM yet every single twitch from Trump was pounced on. Im talking BBC, ITV, Channel 4. Something or someone is behind it.

How come bidens gaffs, mumblings and trips are completely ignored my the UKs MSM
Nonsense, they are all over the place,

Nonsense, they are all over the place,

Careful now - you'll have the link police on your tail...:sneaky:

All rather sinister to let him carry on.
Every man and his dog knows he's not fit for office so what's behind it.
You support Trump who is less fit than a dog to be president.

Sponsored Links
Back