Big Ben rang in the new year .....Did it ? Brexit silence remainiac plot ? ?

Funny how the posts from Notchy have gone from Brexit is good>Brexit is bad>Brexit will never happen> Brexit will be shi t when it happens>Brexit might take 5 years to turn into shi t. It’s as if he can’t make his mind up. :rolleyes:

This was notch from a few years ago.......

"Remoaners, always moaning, sums up the remoaners ethos perfectly.
Remoaners, they are the real quitters"

Hilarious.
But at least he was honest back then.

And this gem....
"Considering Brexit is certain to cause an economic downturn in the short term before the UK can begin to benefit from the new emerging growth markets instead of the mature shrinking EU market, it would seem to me older people that voted Brexit have created a situation that will have a negative impact on themselves and a better long term future for the youngsters."

Sponsored Links
And this gem from eflindependance over a john mc donnel slating......

"If he is or isn't, so what, if you don't like it then don't vote for them - simples.
If lots of other peole do then you will obviously graciously accept the democratic decision.
Democracy is all that matters, isn't it?"

That's from a bloke who wanted a commie marxist government in power and puts democracy above all else but won't accept a referendum result.
Hilarious.
Its no wonder the left are losers.

From notchies own links...

"Brexit offers a clear, once in a generation opportunity to revitalise democracy and restore accountable government. Those who argue that this would simply hand power to Tories and nationalists betray a deeply pessimistic and anti-democratic sentiment. Rescaling governance back to the national level does not automatically result in right-wing victory, or policies one dislikes; it depends entirely on the political struggle that follows. There is no reason why rejecting the EU means rejecting Europe if we fight for an internationalist politics"

Read them and learn something galabad.
No point in asking noseodall or johnd to read them. They're inflicted with a severe form of brexitis. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
We've won our freedom. If it comes at a cost, so ****ing what?

We havent won any freedom.
Weve just lost a huge amount of power so we will be forced to accept trade deals than we currently have.
That is not freedom.

Mottie says: "we havent won any freedom, weve just put the UK at a huge economic disadvantage".

We havent won any freedom.
Weve just lost a huge amount of power so we will be forced to accept trade deals than we currently have.
That is not freedom.

Mottie says: "we havent won any freedom, weve just put the UK at a huge economic disadvantage".

Notchie has resorted to falsifying posts.

And this gem from eflindependance over a john mc donnel slating......

"If he is or isn't, so what, if you don't like it then don't vote for them - simples.
If lots of other peole do then you will obviously graciously accept the democratic decision.
Democracy is all that matters, isn't it?"

That's from a bloke who wanted a commie marxist government in power and puts democracy above all else but won't accept a referendum result.
Hilarious.
Its no wonder the left are losers.
You just write whatever twaddle you like.

I have often said that democracy is a stupid idea, and me saying "Democracy is all that matters, isn't it?" was sarcasm against people like you who maintain that whatever thickos vote for is sacrosanct.

Ive always been a Eurosceptic, the EU is to some extent neo liberal.

Unlike Ryler though, I have the ability to understand that brexit is far more damaging than remaining in the EU despite its faults.

Sadly Ryler you are driven by petty spite and hate because you are a mean spirited person. That prevents from reasoned, intelligent argument.

By the way, you still havent said what you for a living.
Im interested to know what career might benefit from brexit

Ive always been a Eurosceptic, the EU is to some extent neo liberal.

Unlike Ryler though, I have the ability to understand that brexit is far more damaging than remaining in the EU despite its faults.

Sadly Ryler you are driven by petty spite and hate because you are a mean spirited person. That prevents from reasoned, intelligent argument.

By the way, you still havent said what you for a living.
Im interested to know what career might benefit from brexit

Go and read your own links you daft hogwash writer.

I have often said that democracy is a stupid idea,

Except when the likes of your beloved labour run by uneducated lefties come to power.
All hail trump brexit and johnston.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back