Big Numbers today

Sponsored Links
Numbers are still available to view, not hiding anything,if you need help finding them let me know.
Up until yesterday, but for now...

"The UK government has halted the publication of the daily number of coronavirus deaths over concerns that "statistical flaws" might be rendering the data inaccurate."

Of course if you could shed light on where to find the data from today onwards, then please do so.

Who gains from lower death reports?

They are the same people that mis inform the public about Brexit.

The people who want us to believe they are doing a great job in keeping deaths down. Handjob, Bozzo and Scummings. (I changed the names in case they are watching.)

I thought death certifications were the marker? Hit by a bus, but he had Covid 2 months back: let's stick it down as Covid. Seriously?
I don't think that's correct, hospital deaths were a different measure from the start. ONS was using death certificates iirc but they only do weekly or lower.

Sponsored Links
My sister in law is a care worker and she was telling me that covid 19 was being put on death certificates when they died off something different completely.

Who gains from lower death reports?
There are plenty who gain from higher reporting and the declaration of a pandemic...

Insurance companies are one area of course.

But the main beneficiary is 'authority' in that draconian laws can be brought in with almost no opposition...

And with all the misinformation flying around (added to incompetent/corrupt leadership), one wonders if this may turn out to be a 'Schrödinger' illness?

My sister in law is a care worker and she was telling me that covid 19 was being put on death certificates when they died off something different completely.

my cleaning lady's daughter is a care worker and she says there were so many coronavirus deaths that the bodies were stored in a cold room becase the undertakers had no space and had run out of coffins.

my cleaning lady's daughter is a care worker and she says there were so many coronavirus deaths that the bodies were stored in a cold room becase the undertakers had no space and had run out of coffins.
Fat bloke down the pub told me it was a virus bought to us by aliens from a planet far beyond Alpha Centauri, and is in fact a prelude to the total annihilation of the human race.

The ONS early on said that all sorts was being put on care home death certificates that were more likely to be cv19 as lung related and far more of them than usual. This was put down to GP's.

Also several care workers have said much the same thing. This and the strange PHE counting leaves the ONS as the more "accurate" one which from my recollection came out with higher numbers anyway. It might be wise to note that recently Boris has said it's down to politicians to make the decisions and the science man is still saying distancing is extremely important but not on TV with Boris. Then all the faff with masks and even then a lack of sensible instructions really.

Anyway update, last week, this week.

Map5.jpg
Map6.jpg

And with all the misinformation flying around (added to incompetent/corrupt leadership), one wonders if this may turn out to be a 'Schrödinger' illness?
You have both caught and not caught the disease simultaneously with no way of knowing which until you are tested, and only the act of testing forces you to either have it or not? That'd be an odd disease.

Elsewhere...

"Norway's success in handling the coronavirus pandemic has left funeral directors struggling to make ends meet.

While some countries have seen their morgues overloaded with bodies in a traumatic symbol of their huge death tolls, Norway has seen only 253 deaths from the virus and demand for funeral ceremonies has fallen because of the lockdown.

Undertakers say the lockdown has also led to fewer deaths from other diseases, meaning that 'old and sick people' who 'would have died in normal circumstances' are still alive."

You have both caught and not caught the disease simultaneously with no way of knowing which until you are tested, and only the act of testing forces you to either have it or not?
But first you have to get out of the box in time to find out...

Or be provided with the test in time!

Much easier to treat the general population as mushrooms and rely on a hugely expensive inquiry years down the line to decide that...

It will fulfill it's political purpose and decide nothing of consequence!

But first you have to get out of the box in time to find out...

Or be provided with the test in time!

Much easier to treat the general population as mushrooms and rely on a hugely expensive inquiry years down the line to decide that...

It will fulfill it's political purpose and decide nothing of consequence!
Ok, so nothing like Schrödinger, just checking.

Sponsored Links
Back