big thanks for the help i have been getting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cheers to those of you especially noseall and thirdeye for their help they have given me on here , its nice to know you can ask for help at times without any bother , i have actually rang building control several times for weeee buts of info that would help me with my garage conversion ha ha and guess what they never ever ring back if they are unavailable at the time , garage is at final stage getting window installed today then onto the good stuff the decorating yeehaaaa all the hard work done once again big thanks :D

Sponsored Links
I would like to second that - most of the help I have got is from reading old threads on the topics I need to find out more about, but the experts here are giving their knowledge and time for free, and thats a very nice thing to do when you could be doing the *suck air through teeth* "thats going to cost you love" thing.

dawn thats what made me post that last message the other day, builders were 2 houses up from me and i asked a very simple question, the guy gave me that look , i thought you a hole , well i just have done a garage conversion which i could do myself , in the near future we are getting an extension , i wont be calling that guy for a quote eh :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back