BIG THANKYOU

Yes I think giving your age (mental or otherwise!!) helps the process slightly, but I dont like my actual age so i say im 27! Maybe your music taste would give a clue too. I must admit, i do have an image of alot of men looking like hillbillies! I may not be far off the mark with some but apologise to the others! it would be weird if you did meet up and you found you had actually been talking to someone you knew!

Sponsored Links
Yes I think giving your age (mental or otherwise!!) helps the process slightly, but I dont like my actual age so i say im 27! Maybe your music taste would give a clue too. I must admit, i do have an image of alot of men looking like hillbillies! I may not be far off the mark with some but apologise to the others! it would be weird if you did meet up and you found you had actually been talking to someone you knew!

Reading between the lines; are we having music at your garden gig? If so shall we DIY and bring our own? I can provide Jimi Hendrix, Doors, Pink Floyd, Who, Stones, Bee Gees, Otis Redding etc, or if you wanted something modern; Supertramp, Police and Alex Harvey Band etc.....:cool:

I can bring a wide selection of classical organ music.

Er... perhaps not.

Sponsored Links
yes we could have music. But I have to say, i'm more supergrass than supertramp! But I bet you have a leather jacket with that music taste! Not sure about the organ music...mmm...maybe tweed jacket and elbow pads or vicars collar!!

Back