Thankyou

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just wanted to say thankyou to whoever Idealman is!!!! Had problems for over 2 years with my icos boiler (HE12) Was fitted by warmsure who serviced it every year, I kept telling them what I thought was wrong, but they didn't want to know!!! (in fact I now know they never serviced it correctly, they will be getting a letter of complaint.) In desperation I just googled it!!!! and found him!!!!!! Cleared out the condensation tray thingey (female term) and guess what????? it works and fires up first time!!! I had been coming home at dinner from work to try and get the damn boiler to work, so that we weren't all freezing when we got home!!!!! Must have saved us a fortune.

Once again many thanks and don't be surprised of you here from several of my work colleagues.

Max :)

Sponsored Links
Once again many thanks and don't be surprised of you here from several of my work colleagues.

Max :)

yes good idea we'll all sit at home and give free advice.
23_33_14.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back