Bigot

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
For being a lying two faced **** :rolleyes:

...no, for being human.

If I meet a client i don't say "You want WHAT done?? You ****ing idiot! That would look ****e!"
I say "Have you considered doing it this way?" and if they say they prefer the first way and they ask my opinion I say "Yeah, i think that could work".

....when I get in my car to drive back to the office though....

Just demonstrates the contempt that the political elite have for ordinary peoples' views and concerns.

Something very sinister about New 'Washes Whiter 'Labour

Just demonstrates the contempt that the political elite have for ordinary peoples' views and concerns.

Something very sinister about New 'Washes Whiter 'Labour

No, it demonstrates that politicians are human and as humans have self censorship to avoid offending anyone needlessly...in theory.

1/. She is a bigot.

2/. Love the line ""I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but if that's what he said I'm very upset" - FFS :rolleyes:

3/. Nice use of a microphone - wonder whether if Brown had said that she was a lovely woman, salt of the earth etc etc, that that would have been so widely publicised.

Regardless of what I think of GB's as a politician, he was stitched up like a kipper. Poor bloke.

1/. She is a bigot.

2/. Love the line ""I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but if that's what he said I'm very upset" - FFS :rolleyes:

3/. Nice use of a microphone - wonder whether if Brown had said that she was a lovely woman, salt of the earth etc etc, that that would have been so widely publicised.

Regardless of what I think of GB's as a politician, he was stitched up like a kipper. Poor bloke.

1. No she's not - she was just raising the 'I' word that now appears tabboo

2. Because she hadn't realised she'd been insulted..

3. Labour insisted on the mike - pity our f*cking PM forgot it when abusing a labour voter

He wasn't 'stiched up' at all - he was caught out as a complete w*nker and was shown to blame others at the first sign of trouble!

I don't know why the Labour Party don't dump him right now and replace him with the affable Johnson. They'll be slaughtered at the polls with the grumpy Brown at the helm.

What it shows you is what New Labour really think, ie if you try and even just talk about immigration you're a racist bigot. So how can you trust them to address the problem when they think YOU'RE the problem for trying to talk about it.

He's a two faced liar, and he's the problem, not us.

I would also like to say, by his definition, im proud to be classed as a racist bigot. The country is safer in my hands, and people like me, than his.

You don't think because the economy is in such dire strait that the parties are doing their damndest to not win.G Brown was on sky making a statement regarding his apology with a big smirk on his face,penitent sinner my arse.

1/. She is a bigot.

FFS. Are you really that naive?

Sponsored Links
Back