Bigot

skitzee2k - you say UKIP's policies are not good, but how can you or any decent humna being not agree with the following:

Prison sentences to MEAN WHAT THEY SAY ie life is life, 6 years for mussing and harming an old lady MEANS 6 years, no cushy time for the prisoners, eg/ no internet, no mobile's, no pool tables, no TV, no DVDs etc.

Don't forget MOST burglaries are caused by REPEAT OFFENDERS - if they were NOT LET OUT EARLY they would think twice about doing it again and would be kept off our streets for longer. When an old person is burgled/mugged, it is not just the burglary/mugging that is the crime, some people NEVER RECOVER FROM IT.

Second major point from UKIP: Save British companies from ruin, ie Royal Mail (do you know how that is run?? I bet you don't)

The 3 so called main psrties LIED about a referendum, WHY? This was the final straw, they are not running a democracy, just a dictatorship.

Sponsored Links
Want a decent council house or flat?? Go to the top of the list! (just as long as you were not born in this country, have a job etc).
Want a nice car, flat screen tv, computer. games machine, latest mobile phone?
There's the queue over there (but don't join it unless you are an illegal immigrant)

Ok lets deal with a few of these points.
You can't just come into this couintry and get a council house, and benefits as an immigrant. It does not happen.

...and now for the most idiotic point ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS do not get ANYTHING off the state...they are here illegally and don't tend to advertise their presence. doink!

skitzee2k - you say UKIP's policies are not good, but how can you or any decent humna being not agree with the following:

Prison sentences to MEAN WHAT THEY SAY ie life is life, 6 years for mussing and harming an old lady MEANS 6 years, no cushy time for the prisoners, eg/ no internet, no mobile's, no pool tables, no TV, no DVDs etc.

Don't forget MOST burglaries are caused by REPEAT OFFENDERS - if they were NOT LET OUT EARLY they would think twice about doing it again and would be kept off our streets for longer. When an old person is burgled/mugged, it is not just the burglary/mugging that is the crime, some people NEVER RECOVER FROM IT.

Second major point from UKIP: Save British companies from ruin, ie Royal Mail (do you know how that is run?? I bet you don't)

The 3 so called main psrties LIED about a referendum, WHY? This was the final straw, they are not running a democracy, just a dictatorship.

Thos are conservative policies...and the third one..a referendum on WHAT?? This keeps on being said.
Firstly neither the lib dems or tories have been in power for the last decade and a half, (the libs a lot more), so how are they supposed to have given us a referendum??? Secondly, a referendum on what?? The Euro that we have NOT adopted?? The EU of which we have been a part of since EC days decades ago?? What?

No they are not Conservatives policies - they haven't said anything like this at all. They will be just the same as Labour, early releases, helping the criminals etc. It is all wrong and we need to get tough as a society.

A referendum on joining the EU (45M a day is spent on being there, and all the red tape they load us with is a joke)

Labour LIED, Lib Dems backed them and COnservatives weak approach to it was not much better.

British business should be put first - but as I said before, ROyal Mail is treated like a joke (I know for a fact)

Sponsored Links
It is not, it is the fact that this woman is a ****
So for exercising her right to free speech and using it to good effect ,you as a conservative think she is a asso, what branch of conservatism do you support that thinks(or do you) that everyones entitled to an opinion but we sure as hell don't want it aired in public.

I'm not saying she shouldn't have been allowed to say what she said, YOU are chastising a man for speaking about his opinion.
What kind of free speech is it that doesn't allow someone to voice their honest opinion?

Your argument, confusing as ever :confused:

Sorry Skitz, slip of the fingers there. I've edited it now so illegal immigrants don't claim anything at all. (Even with their false work permits etc etc)

How foolish I now feel (NOT)

No they are not Conservatives policies - they haven't said anything like this at all. They will be just the same as Labour, early releases, helping the criminals etc. It is all wrong and we need to get tough as a society.

A referendum on joining the EU (45M a day is spent on being there, and all the red tape they load us with is a joke)

Labour LIED, Lib Dems backed them and COnservatives weak approach to it was not much better.

British business should be put first - but as I said before, ROyal Mail is treated like a joke (I know for a fact)

Yawn

Taken directly from their 2010 manifesto
we will make it clear that anyone convicted
of a knife crime can expect to face a prison
sentence. We will introduce mobile knife
scanners on streets and public transport, and
extend the length of custodial sentences that
can be awarded in a Magistrates’ Court
We are determined that early release will not
be introduced again, so we will redevelop the
prison estate and increase capacity as necessary
to stop it.

...look, UKIP people are conservatives with europhobia...that is all.
Infact the UKIPs only MP was a conservative that crossed the floor because of his views on Europe.

It might also interest you to know that we have been part of EEC, same policies...including immigration policies as EU but with a different name in 1973 and a referendum WAS held and results were"Yes" 17,300,000, "No" 8,400,000.

You probably didn't know that, so i will let that sink in for a bit.

1, we have been in the EU (under one name or another) for almost 40 years.
2, a referendum was given on our membership and 2/3rds wanted in.

;)

I disagree with skitzee's post, what about other crims not just knife crime, these people get off cheaply time and time again. Prison's should be tougher and sentence stick, ie 4 years for burglary should mean 4 tough years.

Another thing, UKIP and like Conservatives only with a BACKBONE. They have the balls to say what most normal people think and want. They straight talk, no avoiding giving simple answers in simple layman's terms.

ant I don't want in, I never had a chance to vote YES or NO, no did any of my friends.

What do we as UK citizens get out of it? I tell you who gains, the fat cap dodgy MP's

We complain that our polititions arent honest then complain when they speak their mind and are honest like wot Gorden Brown is.
She is a bigot, good on him.
btw so is that tory twit wots his name from eaton, posh git! he's a bigger bigot than her. :LOL:

but apparantly according to you, everyone except Jillian Duffy!!

Also funny how BNP members are not allowed free speech, and to put forward their actually decent policies

I disagree with skitzee's post, what about other crims not just knife crime, these people get off cheaply time and time again. Prison's should be tougher and sentence stick, ie 4 years for burglary should mean 4 tough years.

Another thing, UKIP and like Conservatives only with a BACKBONE. They have the balls to say what most normal people think and want. They straight talk, no avoiding giving simple answers in simple layman's terms.

ant I don't want in, I never had a chance to vote YES or NO, no did any of my friends.

What do we as UK citizens get out of it? I tell you who gains, the fat cap dodgy MP's

You never got a right to decide on the Act of Union...should they of asked you about that? They never asked you about the second world war either....aren't they Bastards!!

Once something is decided, it is decided.

I had assummed you would know that the small passage I quoted in the tory manifesto was not the WHOLE manifesto. The conservatives have a back to basics approach and a sensible one at that.

The UKip are under the delusion that they can quit the EU without every other states say so and without crippling the UK. Not sensible.

well no, I think that Mrs Duffy is perfectly entitled to her opinion, I just happen to think that she is a bigot, but if you are offended in any way, then I would be happy to apologise to you.

Torries have had chances not so long ago.

UKIP can pull of of the EU, we will still be trading with EU, just not being ruled by them and with endless amounts of red tape.

When I am promised a refernedum as a UK citizen I expect to get one.... it is totally unnacceptable

Sponsored Links
Back