Bill Cosby, understanding Southern

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
The girl that introduces the couple at the start.... WOW! :p

As to the video (they were making one apparently! :D ), I'd like to ask Mr Cosby, why do 'blacks' have to be in one particular area? I don't want to drag the topic away anywhere and I don't want to take anything away from Cosby, and I realise it's a game show and he's 'having a laugh' etc but I think that there'd be an uproar if a white person made the comment, 'where are all the black people?'..... 'They're not all around. They have to be on this side of the track or that side of the track'. WHY? Why did he feel he had to make that segregation? Comments such as that do nothing for racial harmony and integration.

The comment can be viewed from 2.30 onwards.

:rolleyes: Grow up stupid......................................................................................................................................................Oh - you did. :LOL:

Cumbriantosspot, stop putting in these links what nobody can be a***d looking at,start with the subject " its another boring link or joke from cumbraintosspot" to save us clicking on it

:rolleyes: Grow up stupid......................................................................................................................................................Oh - you did. :LOL:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BORING ZZZZZZZZZZ

Sponsored Links
Back