Brexit ...no water for southerners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Foreign owned water companies in the north intend to cut off the sountherns water supplies from the North through the national water grid to increase their profits from down south to provide extra income for them after Brexit.

Suck it up southerners !!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Thats ok.

No deal would decimate Yorkshire.

Following no deal Yorkshire would be full of unemployed farmers wondering why Gasbanni voted to leave

Interestingly, an article on the news the other day said that because most of the south easts rubbish is sent for recycling to Europe, the plan now is to bury it in the north of England . Still, in a few thousand years they'll have oil

Sponsored Links
Foreign owned water companies in the north intend to cut off the sountherns water supplies from the North through the national water grid to increase their profits from down south to provide extra income for them after Brexit.

Im glad not to have northern water.

There is something wrong with it - look at what its done to Gasbanni poor chaps had a breakdown :ROFLMAO:

Thats ok.

No deal would decimate Yorkshire.

Following no deal Yorkshire would be full of unemployed farmers wondering why Gasbanni voted to leave

So, that's all people in Yorkshire do is it, I guess York, Harrogate and Leeds would be upset, having voted remain .

That's fine we don't need your water as we do such up most of it from bore holes etc down here.

You fakin stuck in the dark ages northerner. :LOL:

So, that's all people in Yorkshire do is it, I guess York, Harrogate and Leeds would be upset, having voted remain .

Your point does not invalidate my argument.

I did not say all of Yorkshire voted, I said Gasbanni.

Nor did I say people in yorkshire are all farmers.
I said farmer in Yorkshire would lose their livlehoods in a no deal.....which is true.

Leave and remain vote was fairly even spread around the country

Foreign owned water companies in the north intend to cut off the sountherns water supplies

Has Gasbanni been on the beetlejuice :ROFLMAO:

About 5% of water supplied to homes and businesses in the UK comes from water piped in from outside the immediate area
The UK Government has been considering developing a national water grid similar to the national electricity grid. This would involve water being transferred through a network of pipes. However, this has not yet been developed due to the high costs associated with setting up such a network

https://www.internetgeography.net/topics/water-transfer-in-the-uk/

Following no deal Yorkshire would be full of unemployed farmers
Rofl.....overnight of course,,,they would kill,burn,all the animals,abandon the land,torch everything and turn up on mass at the job centre destitute on November 1st 2019...You remainiacs are utter ferkin loonified ga ga brainless twonks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back