Drought orders and hose pipe bans

Is that a profile of gasbag I see on the bottom?
upload_2018-7-3_9-19-42.png

Although if that water was on the moon, would it be flowing higher and faster?
Or would the water be too cloudy because of all the dust?

I am still looking for the astronaut's footprint, and the discarded golf balls.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Shouldn't you be at work? Or are you an amateur water engineer? :D

According to the guy I'm working for today I'm a lazy water engineer.

A little angry ginger man in a big fancy house. Expects 2 of us to mole in 40mtrs of new pipe through solid ground, then open the public footpath, make our connection, then reinstate the lot in 2 days. Idiot.

I rode round the reservoir on Sunday morning, it's lovely up there :)

According to the guy I'm working for today I'm a lazy water engineer.

A little angry ginger man in a big fancy house. Expects 2 of us to mole in 40mtrs of new pipe through solid ground, then open the public footpath, make our connection, then reinstate the lot in 2 days. Idiot.

I rode round the reservoir on Sunday morning, it's lovely up there :)

I take it you turned down the job?

Where did he get his expectations from that the job could be done that fast and cheap?

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I can't pick and choose, I just get sent to a job and that's me.

I have no idea where he gets 2 days from, it's an insurance job so he isn't paying but that makes him think we are dragging it out.

I would love to see him dig 1 hole in this heat, see how long it takes him. I wouldn't really, after my ****ed off ness this morning I've chilled out and now couldn't care less.

This is the bottom one this morning, nice and full
IMG_9260.JPG

Manchester City centre is top right.

In years to come,the idea of using treated water for watering the garden will seem ridiculous...As ridiculous as prats who quote the bible and talk sh..te about wasting water,and for some pathetic reason think it is funny.

Sponsored Links
Back