Bill Gates- Again

Sponsored Links
There you go. You'll never be able to work it out for yourself.
Why don't you enlighten me if I am too thick to understand. Do you prefer to keep all the truths to yourself?

An American company are proposing to thin out forests to keep them alive and sustainable, all in line with US Forestry guidelines. They think they have an innovative way of dealing with the waste which negates any CO2 release from burning timber.

Dork says, "that's what they want you to think"...

Sponsored Links
1694110220728.png

What do think the real story is? Dork won't spill the beans...
I’m just naturally suspicious as you might have noticed.

The carbon offset makes me sceptical if I’m honest. More trees equals less CO

I’m just naturally suspicious as you might have noticed.

The carbon offset makes me sceptical if I’m honest. More trees equals less CO

Instead of reducing the output of CO2...

- desecrate an entire ecosystem (that took hundreds of years to get established)

Over here, the current vogue is getting rid of the monoculture plantations of trees, and rewilding.
Eminently preferable, in my honest opinion.

Instead of reducing the output of CO2...

- desecrate an entire ecosystem (that took hundreds of years to get established)

Over here, the current vogue is getting rid of the monoculture plantations of trees, and rewilding.
Eminently preferable, in my honest opinion.
A sanctuary has been set up to help trees vandalised, damaged by animals, or at risk due to construction work.

Baarking mad@the Tree Amigos

Rewilding projects have been an interest of mine for many moons, although people in the 'burbs aren't keen on their carefully coiffured lawns getting seeded, it's an interesting way to bring back diversity throughout the uK.

Sponsored Links
Back