bin police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see some poor twit got a big find for not closing his bin :) how do these people know that you have left the lid open :?: :confused: and it cant be fair that you get a criminal record for that, were's all this going to end up :evil:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One of those police asked me "where's your bin?" I replied "I'se been nowhere where's you bin?"

The only reason it got this far was the 26 year old jobless father of how ever many children he has, did not work together with the council (who provide the house for him) one bit to sort this out.

The concil tried to help him as much as they could but if he doesn't respond to letters and not even turn up at court then unfortunately this happens.

One of those police asked me "where's your bin?" I replied "I'se been nowhere where's you bin?"

no, where's your wheelie bin? wheelie bin nowhere!

jokes aside, my daughter is in uni doing law, her career culd/would be cut short for leaving her bin out?

£35 grand in debt by next year, fine her if the bin was left out, they'll never get there money back.

Why not find the tosspot parents that let them out setting fire to the ****in bins??? :evil:

Its all down to the Mamby pamby Nanny state we live in.
To coin a phrase when I was a lad. the bin men used to come down your garden pick up a steel dust bin full of rubbish and ashes from the fire. carry it to the lorry on their shoulder then tip it into lorry then return the bin to where they collected it from. at christmas knock on the door and would be given something like a packet of fags or such for their efforts throughout the year. and the collection was every week.
could you imagine a bin man knocking on a door now at christmas?
He'd probably try to sue you because your door was hard and it hurt his little dandy,knocking. :LOL:

my daughter is in uni doing law, her career culd/would be cut short for leaving her bin out?

£35 grand in debt by next year, fine her if the bin was left out, they'll never get there money back.

How the hell do you get into debt of £35k doing a degree, law or otherwise?

The only reason it got this far was the 26 year old jobless father of how ever many children he has, did not work together with the council (who provide the house for him) one bit to sort this out.

The concil tried to help him as much as they could but if he doesn't respond to letters and not even turn up at court then unfortunately this happens.

The only reason it got this far, is that in this country it is now seen fit to make criminals out of people who leave their wheelie bins ajar.

Just why are we paying anyone to gather such "evidence".

Just what is the crime committed, it really does beggar belief.......

Sponsored Links
Back