Bl***y thing!!

ukdan said:
thanks for your offer Softus
You're more than welcome.

I'm happy to be wrong about the m/board being faulty, if that's how it pans out. I genuinely hope that JonD's suggestion has cured your problem - it would be excellent news. All the best.

Sponsored Links
Reading through this topic, I feel softus is suffering the stresses of multiple work occupations. some can stand it, others however..........

Tell you what why not have a bit of a break from all this stress building techno stuff and take up a bit of theraputic relief, such as necking some pipes with compression joints? You'll come back fresh as a daisy, and soooooooo relaxed. ;)

oilman said:
Reading through this topic, I feel softus is suffering the stresses of multiple work occupations.
The only stress here is trying to get all the ongoing jobs finished before I b*gger to Deutschland next month :)

oilman said:
Tell you what why not have a bit of a break from all this stress building techno stuff and take up a bit of theraputic relief, such as necking some pipes with compression joints?
B*astard ;)

Hi Guys, I'm back....

Firstly i hope your PC is still OK UKDAN.

Secondly i feel that i owe Softus an apology.

Having read back through the thread and not knowing you or your posting nature i feel that i totally over reacted to your comments.

Unfortunately after the week i had had i just read it the wrong way and realalise you were only trying to help and i broke the unofficial forum rule of thou shalt not post when ****ed off (not ****ed) ;)

As for the ****ing competition, i have no idea why i even posted them as they were irrelevant to the situation and i regret doing so.

Hopefully you will accept my apology with no hard feelings.

Cheers,

Jon.

Sponsored Links
JonD said:
Secondly i feel that i owe Softus an apology.
I don't think that you do, but I have no problem with accepting it graciously. Thank you.

JonD said:
Hopefully you will accept my apology with no hard feelings.
As you say, my posting nature is unusual, but I never had any hard feelings towards you, and I still don't.

Cheers
S.

Softus said:
B*astard ;)

............ I never had any hard feelings towards you,............

Always affable, just an appearance of a split personality. Mmmmmmm, could explain the multiple jobs. :confused:

oilman said:
Softus said:
B*astard ;)
The wink was supposed to convey light-heartedness.

oilman said:
Softus said:
............ I never had any hard feelings towards you,............
This was aimed at JonD; nobody else.

oilman said:
Always affable, just an appearance of a split personality.
Affable? Moi? How dare you!

oilman said:
Mmmmmmm, could explain the multiple jobs. :confused:
Softus doesn't have multiple jobs, merely multiple businesses.

Seriously though oilman, are you having a dig? I thought we were past that :confused:

Softus said:
Affable? Moi? How dare you!

Wind them up......

softus said:
oilman said:
Mmmmmmm, could explain the multiple jobs. :confused:
Softus doesn't have multiple jobs, merely multiple businesses.

Seriously though oilman, are you having a dig? I thought we were past that :confused:

.........and let them go :evil:

Blimey - I'm an easy target; I must be ground down by the wearying exchanges with joe-90, aka The Holocaust Kid.

Sponsored Links
Back