black bird

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a little black bird nexting outside the window so I put an old webcamera in a jamjar to make it waterproof and shoved it in the garden so's we can take a peek.
http://92.9.227.189:8083/
Its not Dynamic address so I will have to restart it each day, what do you think guys? exciting?

Sponsored Links
will you keep the camera there till hatching time? Would be interesting to see it

quality is excellent btw

Brilliant to see that Richard. I hope you keep it with us. I've shown it to my little Grandkids. Wow!! ;)

Roughcaster.

as above, quality is excellent. Keep it going untill hatching time!

Sponsored Links
Clicked the link and got a message that link was broken.
Any ideas how to get through?

Trying to have a look but keep getting this message any ideas.

The connection was refused when attempting to contact 92.9.227.189:8083.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

tried it a while ago and its stopped perhaps Richardp has closed the connection for now?

Stop it!
Now I feel old! Shilling indeed! Bet most folk on here don't know what one is! :LOL: :LOL:

shilling,is that when you used to frezze your thrupenny bits off :LOL:

ah the austrian schilling!

gregers, conny is old enough to have used farthings!

gregers, conny is old enough to have used farthings!

Now, now young Mr Tim!
I used to collect them but they were no longer legal tender when I was a tender age. :LOL:

Think Rough may remember the groat though! ;)

Talking about thruppenny bits, I was waiting outside a shop for my mum when I was about 8 yrs old and I had my thruppenny bit pocket money in my mouth, rolling it around as you do. When my mum came out the shop and saw what I was doing she clipped me on the back of my head and told me to stop it.
I had no choice.
I had swallowed it! :eek:
I could feel it lodged in my throat just about were that hollow is in your neck by your Adams Apple. Tried making me sick with her fingers, salt water and God knows what other concoctions they used in them days but to no avail. Off to the docs, look down my throat and can't see anything.
"Sit him on a bucket for a couple of days and see if it comes out."
Guess who had to look through his own pooh for a week poking it with a stick looking for thruppence! :eek:

Never did find it. :LOL: :LOL:

might still be there :eek: id keep drinking the salt water and sitting on that bucket until there's some change.

Sponsored Links
Back