black bird

Sponsored Links
Sorry guys , I went out for the evening (Beer called) and I think Caroline turned it off, I forgot to tell her that it was connected to her pooter, I'll start it up again tomorrow morning and lets see if the camera holds up under the strain til them eggs hatch. how long? I don't know.

Sponsored Links
just looked up about the eggs apparently they have 3-5 eggs that have an incubation period of 10-19 days

Well I can see three eggs but there could be five, and I reckon shes been on then five or six days.

Thanks Rich,
will try again tomorrow.
Good luck with them.

would be great to see the chicks, will you be keeping the camera going until then? This could end up as the great DIYnot bird watch thread :D

We'll have to keep posting or bumping so it doesn't get lost.

Back to the thread, I couldn't access the link either but can tell you that since Mrs B bought a bird bath and some feeeders 2 weeks ago, we have been happily invaded by all sorts of birds. Dont really know much about them but I never thought that I would see a blackbird and a starling share the same bath but I have!

I almost laid out £50 for a bird bath but when my wife saw one for £15 in a garden centre she couldn't resist it and I had to agree it's the best looking one that I've seen. Want a new interest in life? Buy a bird bath.

Keep promising to get myself one of them tables with a little house on and some of those nut bags etc.

Suppose now is the best time of year to do it. :LOL:

not infared? all i get is a black screen.. ( though the fps is amazing ;) )
No, its just one of those cheep! camera's that they throw in the bundle with the pooter, anyway I think the Bird dude should have a bit of privacy ;)
Also I think if too many people log on at one time it drops the connection, maybe,.
http://92.9.227.189:8083/

Its working fine this morning,what bush has she nested in to be so open to predators?We have a blackbird's nest in a holly bush in our garden.

Sponsored Links
Back