Black pound day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
#BlackPoundDay launches on the 27th of June 2020. Prepare to buy black by researching black-owned businesses locally and online. Prepare To Buy Black..

https://blackpoundday.uk/

Anyway maybe we want to think about asianpoundday or whitepoundday as well maybe a picture of a white fist as the logo?

Ironically the above site is down at the moment,looking at the site whoever is maintaining it needs to do some basic lockdown checks first before fixing some simple errors here.

Don't they see whats happening here? Making colour an issue, which goes against what we as a nation should be avoiding, it's beyond fcked up.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I am all for equality, why haven’t the members adopted an “All lives matter” approach. Everyone should be treated equally.

It appears to be driving a divide which surely isn’t a sensible approach.

Anthony Joshua lost any of my support after his recent speech. Tyson Fury was right to call him out, how can anyone get away with comments which are surely racially aggrevated

Sponsored Links
I am all for equality, why haven’t the members adopted an “All lives matter” approach. Everyone should be treated equally.

It appears to be driving a divide which surely isn’t a sensible approach.

Anthony Joshua lost any of my support after his recent speech. Tyson Fury was right to call him out, how can anyone get away with comments which are surely racially aggrevated

Because apparently anyone asking for 'All lives matter' is part of the problem.

Apparently now if you don't speak out against Racism you are a Racist
IF you are white and speak about or complain you are discriminated against you are racist.
If you don't support Black Lives Matter guess what.. racist.
You must ensure in any given situation where someone stands to gain financially they must be black.

This rings a bell...

Indian restaurants are having a rough time... According to a customer of mine our taste is changing and people are going more for Turkish food now.. They don't need another kick in the teeth if WLM gains momentum and boycotts black businesses.

How about we stop complaining about being called racists, and just get on with addressing all the sh*t that people have to put up with because of our and our culture's racism? Simple, direct, useful, less boring...

How about we stop complaining about being called racists, and just get on with addressing all the sh*t that people have to put up with because of our and our culture's racism? Simple, direct, useful, less boring...

Got the nail on the head my son.

Speaking to a Bangladeshi customer of mine today who admitted the racism within.

We have a good relationship we can talk about these things without want to tear down each others heads off.

Me and you Steph, think the same. Want everything equal for us all. ........ Black white or other..

Who is we Stephen? Which culture is racist and which isn't then?

Who is we Stephen? Which culture is racist and which isn't then?

Stephen is talking about multicultural Britain. He's saying enough is enough and we all need to change the way we look and treat each other...

Calling people racist endlessly shuts down debate and we need debate of stuff that matters. We should be able, within reason, be able to express ourselves even if those views are not acceptable. In an ideal world those views can be discussed and hopefully changed when people learn that the ideas they hold about other races/groups are often based on lies and myths.

Sadly though attitudes are very hard to change, especially those attitudes that have been held for many a year. Now we are losing the ability to a, talk and b, listen without people offending and taking offence at a drop of a hat so I think it's more difficult now than it was. I think racism will only improve with new generations and the old generations dying out, perhaps new laws too. Schools and lessons imo are the way forward but that takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back