Black pound day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old Wikipedia gives us a starting point - lots here I've not yet learnt about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom

What racism have you actually seen or experienced? What were you specifically referring to for example? That link was very general eg. you could say that you think US police are institutionally racist.

If we're known to be so racist in The UK, why do you suppose millions for foreigners from Europe, Africa and Asia are desperate to come and live here? Thousands risking their lives every year to enter.

Sponsored Links
What racism have you actually seen or experienced? What were you specifically referring to for example? That link was very general eg. you could say that you think US police are institutionally racist.

If we're known to be so racist in The UK, why do you suppose millions for foreigners from Europe, Africa and Asia are desperate to come and live here? Thousands risking their lives every year to enter.
Millions?!

Blimey!
I guess most of those people are already here, it's not like millions per year. That's how I read your post :)

Sponsored Links
Blimey!
I guess most of those people are already here, it's not like millions per year. That's how I read your post :)

Yes, those figures are really shocking, aren't they? And I didn't say millions per year, I said millions desperate to come here - but that's probably a gross underestimate.

To StephenStephen - would an inherently racist country allow millions of foreigners to settle? A stupid country, yes - but surely not a racist one.

How about we stop complaining about being called racists, and just get on with addressing all the sh*t that people have to put up with because of our and our culture's racism? Simple, direct, useful, less boring...
maybe complaining about racism justifies maintaining the status quo.

would an inherently racist country allow millions of foreigners to settle? A stupid country, yes - but surely not a racist one
yes -slaves for example

plenty of racists in the UK are quite happy to be treated in hospital and made better by a person of a different ethnicity.

Yes, those figures are really shocking, aren't they? And I didn't say millions per year, I said millions desperate to come here - but that's probably a gross underestimate.

To StephenStephen - would an inherently racist country allow millions of foreigners to settle? A stupid country, yes - but surely not a racist one.
Yes I misread.
I don't think the figures are shocking though. When you look at migration over many a year.

And, yes, a country that allows immigrants can still have racist residents, of course one doesn't negate the other. Oh, and why call the UK a stupid country for allowing immigration? We've relied on immigration and indeed invited/demanded it throughout history. The UK has done well on the backs of immigrants, that is undeniable. Should everyone just stay in their country of birth? EFL wouldn't be able to live in Portugal!

looks like they’re deter

free money
free housing
free healthcare
free education
free food
free free free free .
and the louder they shout racist the more freeeee stuff they get.:LOL: easy pops

I think you will find about the same proportion, if not more, in most European countries (maybe not East European - yet).
25% in Switzerland

Is it not just the way of modern world.

People in the UK could stop bragging on the internet how wonderful it is and everything is professed to be the best in the world.

Incidentally the figure is 30% in Australia.

Perhaps a survey could be carried out asking immigrants if they are disappointed and wished they had gone somewhere else.

Publicise how small the houses are and how busy the roads are and, in normal times, how crap the weather is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back