Blithering Idiots

Way I see it there are far to many engineers working for certain companys ?? that are under far to much pressure , constantly having to sell things , up there output , do it quicker , cut costs ect ect & who are to blame pencil pushers . paper shufflers D**ks in suits , most of whom would not know there back side from a pineapple (IMHO) but they never get the blame , they are never responsible , they just blame the bloke at the coal face always have always will

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes people make mistakes, but some people's mistakes are bit more serious than others. That's why punters like me rely on competent and skilled professionals like you to take a great deal of care when we hire you to check that an appliance that could be functioning dangerously isn't doing so and that when you leave the house it is safe. But, like you say, I shouldn't get worked up - my mate and his family weren't blown up and burnt to death.

Now can we leave it :confused:

If punters like you wouldn't stand over the "professionals" chewing their ears off while they're trying to work there would be a lot less mistakes.
I know you said your mate reckoned she was doing all the talking but that's only what he says.

If punters like you wouldn't stand over the "professionals" chewing their ears off while they're trying to work there would be a lot less mistakes.
I know you said your mate reckoned she was doing all the talking but that's only what he says.
I always make myself scarce when I have pro's in to do their jobs apart from offering refreshments or asking if they need something.

As for my friend, he's not an overly talkative chap so based on my knowledge of what he's like I'm inclined to believe him.

@Gasman77 - you made you point about it being a "simple" enough mistake, I've apologised for getting a bit irritated with your response and still you're behaving like a petulant child. Feel free to get lost now you tiresome little man. :rolleyes:

LDF = leak detection fluid? Or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion?

Am sure all MI's I've seen have said that checking the pressure test point for gas soundness after it's been used is mandatory.

It's a bit more than a "simple mistake".

If your working practice was to fill a system with WATER and leave the job without checking where you'd just been working, for leaks, you'd be negligent. And a prat.

I always make myself scarce when I have pro's in to do their jobs apart from offering refreshments or asking if they need something.

As for my friend, he's not an overly talkative chap so based on my knowledge of what he's like I'm inclined to believe him.

@Gasman77 - you made you point about it being a "simple" enough mistake, I've apologised for getting a bit irritated with your response and still you're behaving like a petulant child. Feel free to get lost now you tiresome little man. :rolleyes:
I'm young at heart
:rolleyes:

I doubt it :)

Way I see it , as long as u learn from your mistakes thats the main thing (IMO )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back