blocks

C

christian1973

you can build it out of blocks on there side but youd have to use high density bocks which are very white and heavy they are made to use underground to cope with moisture where as grey blocks are really medium density and should be used above ground

Sponsored Links
christian1973 said:
you can build it out of blocks on there side but youd have to use high density bocks which are very white and heavy they are made to use underground to cope with moisture where as grey blocks are really medium density and should be used above ground

build what?

oh god read it properly breezer. hes not building a what hes building an it! :LOL:

insert an 'ol' after the b of the title of this thread an it all makes perfect sense.

'its a load of blocks' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is there side opposite to hear side, or are the bo..cks Qboid :?: he must mean Durox blocks :idea: Something to do for the weekend...........build a block wall. ;)

sorry was trying to answer some but went horribly wrong i have got a prob though my granny keeps falling over its all down to her wooden leg falling off have tried no nails but doesnt seem up to the job any other ideas dont want to try any more adhesives it would be really nice for her if it was detachable

christian1973 said:
sorry was trying to answer some but went horribly wrong i have got a prob though my granny keeps falling over its all down to her wooden leg falling off have tried no nails but doesnt seem up to the job any other ideas dont want to try any more adhesives it would be really nice for her if it was detachable
I found this really useful site that includes information on adapting prosthetics for various athletic activities. Among it's wealth of information I found this link I'm not quite sure how to use it in the attachment of wooden legs though :eek:
AUGER1.GIF

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back