Bloody Apologists!!

FWL_Engineer said:
kendor said:
Seems like both Freddie and FWL are living in the past and will not forgive
so in their eyes it is justified to kill 150,000+ people just so they can have their bit of blood! that makes you both as bad as anyone who ever commited atrocities, not that you have actually harmed but that you could do so in your minds.
So i ask of both of you, if given the chance to press the button and wipe out a civilisation today namely the Japanese would you? I think i know what the answer will be already!

When a mind is twisted it doesn't see reason.

Kendor, when have I advocated killing 150,000+ peaople...

Instead of typing whatever enters your brain because you are unwilling to read and fully understand the entire thread, why don't you simply NOT post in it, that way everyone else can have a sensible converstaion that does not degenerate to insults...
If you don't realise that 150,000+ people lost their lives in Japan due to the A-Bomb then i can understand why you havn't a clue!

Sponsored Links
itll all be a drop in the ocean when china takes taiwan back as i am sure they wont stop there as japan is an easy target who would support them ? i cant imagine the yanks or us going to war to help so the rising sun has not too long to go

as for all countrys that we the allies fought and defeated in ww2 have you noticed how there economys are stronger than ours ? we really should be slapping import taxes on there countrys goood to the tune of 100 % and more it might encourage us to buy british

shame on you if you drive a foreign motor if it aint built here wtf are u doing supporting another country for please dont say cos britain doesnt make the model i want either

ford vauxhaul to name 2 make a lot of cars that are in direct competition for froggie/gerry motors

kendor said:
FWL_Engineer said:
kendor said:
so in their eyes it is justified to kill 150,000+ people just so they can have their bit of blood! that makes you both as bad as anyone who ever commited atrocities, not that you have actually harmed but that you could do so in your minds.
So i ask of both of you, if given the chance to press the button and wipe out a civilisation today namely the Japanese would you? I think i know what the answer will be already!

Instead of typing whatever enters your brain because you are unwilling to read and fully understand the entire thread, why don't you simply NOT post in it, that way everyone else can have a sensible converstaion that does not degenerate to insults...
If you don't realise that 150,000+ people lost their lives in Japan due to the A-Bomb then i can understand why you havn't a clue!

It obviuosly saved 1000's of lives which would have been lost in the battle, unwinnable for the Jap, for the home Islands.
War is not nice, better an atom bomb than the atrocities as described in 'The Knights of Bushido' ... There is only one thing in a war.. winning!

BTW .. problems with terrorists today, there is a man in this world who would sort them .. Lee Kuan Yew .. and the rope.
The combination of tough laws, low corruption and high transparency has created a society which enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and this has often been cited by foreign companies as one of the reasons for investing in Singapore
;)

kendor said:
FWL_Engineer said:
kendor said:

Kendor a hell of a lot more Japs lost their lives in the bombing of Japan with conventional bombs and this would have continued with many more deaths than the 2 atom bombs

Sponsored Links
In April Tokyo approved a set of controversial history textbooks, which critics say whitewashed its record during World War II.

Hmmmmmmmmm The BBC must be wrong too if I am... Afterall the Lberal must be right cos they say so.. :LOL:

I think the Nips are running scared now, no,longer are the Chines a nation of peasant farmers with limited military capabilities that need to rely on outside help for defence, as they were in 1931-1945.

Now the Chinese have a Military the Nips can only masterbate about, they KNOW the Chinese would kick their little yellow butts in short order today.

Oh how time have changed, and how the worm has turned.

Squirm little piggies, how tight is that noose :D:D:D

Slogger said:
ford vauxhaul to name 2 make a lot of cars that are in direct competition for froggie/gerry motors
Both companies are foreign owned, you'll find.

FWL_Engineer said:
Kendor, when have I advocated killing 150,000+ peaople.....
When you started this poisonous racist rant:

FWL_Engineer said:
My personal feeling is the b*****d didn't get enough, we should have Nuked all their b****y cities.

You misunderstand him bas. FWL is the voice of reason, a great man (in his own mind).

Is that so? I hadn't realised.

He should sack his publicist and scriptwriter then - they are doing him no favours at all.

the uk would be safer without any ethnics to worry about but they are here now so best to instill some fear in them to comply with THE RULES breaking THE RULES means deportation or summary execution depending on the offence

no need to hide behind religion

you are a sad bigot, with very little to say of any reason, and the inability to justify your conclusions with any reasoned arguments.

Sponsored Links