Blu-ray player

Sponsored Links
I have LG tv`s, so bought LG Blu Rays.

All the remotes work the same, saves on lots of the effing things.

My TV is Sony make, so would I be looking for Sony (I know I can if wanted have any brand) Do they all come with same spec or are there some specially designed for idiots and some for NASA scientist?

Mine can hook up to the net.
TGH never looked too deep just as your dvd went pop so did mine, after seeing the blu ray in action got one for the bedroom too.
Oh and they have usb for films pics too.
I passed on 3d cannot be arsed wearing goggles to watch things.

Sponsored Links
I prefer one with usb port, [currently have a Samsung] allows playing downloaded films direct to tv and I can have an external hard drive attached with entire library of films and tv on board.Useful to get one that plays MKV format as film files seem to be popular on that format as they allow quality with low memory requirements.

Yes if you dont have USB on your TV then getting it on your Bluray is a must...
I download episodes of my fav series and films and just store them to a hard drive. I hide this hard drive behind the telly and have hours of stuff to watch!

Yes Richer Sounds are really competitive Ive had loads off them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back