Board games..

S

Sombrero

Can anyone recommend any decent 'new' board games?

Done Pictionary,Twister, Trivual Pursuits, Mousetrap etc etc ...

Kids are a bit older now, so need to find a new range of games to play... (7yrs upwards...)

Sponsored Links
Hows about the traditional board games? Ludo, Snakes and Ladders, etc ? No one seems to play them these days. ( I know I don't ) ;) ;) ;)

Hows about the traditional board games? Ludo, Snakes and Ladders, etc ? No one seems to play them these days. ( I know I don't ) ;) ;) ;)
yep we do them, but they're very simple, and short-lived...

And there is a new crop, but it's hard to work out how good they are..

Sponsored Links
The original Cranium board game can be hilarious, especially with the impersinations

Snatch is a brilliant game and my boys love it.

It's particularly good if a lady you know has a game of Snatch, then you can say to the kids:

"Would you like to play with (eg) Aunty Linda's Snatch?"

Snatch is a brilliant game and my boys love it.

It's particularly good if a lady you know has a game of Snatch, then you can say to the kids:

"Would you like to play with (eg) Aunty Linda's Snatch?"

Nice... :D

Will just go and check that google knows about the game called "snatch" before i thank you lol.. ;)

Chess has got to be the ultimate choice, however a very good caed game we played in the RAF was "Hunt the Kutn" or AKA " Chase the Lady"

Chess has got to be the ultimate choice, however a very good caed game we played in the RAF was "Hunt the Kutn" or AKA " Chase the Lady"

Hunt the what? this is for kids !!! lol...

But i agree, there are loads of card garms that kids can play... and we do, i just want to explore the current stock of board games !

Sponsored Links
Back