Bobski the builder...

as for the polish lad who made a mistake with the footings i have no doubt he would have noticed it and as he said "we all make mistakes"

Sorry, i must be a dreamer, but if i sent my brother to measure them/ those foundations, and he got it wrong, out of a job, straight away....... measure twice, cut once

what would you know about work you dirty chav? Still on the fiddle with the social? People like you make me sick with your Vicky Pollard children never work a day in their ****ty lives. If I had my way you'd be steralised and in a hard labour camp. :evil:

Sponsored Links
i thought the roof the polish guy put on was very neat and tidy,yep no doubt the mistake he made over the footings he will put down to experience at least he hadnt done the pour,the floor/screed he put down did it really matter round the edge of the floor(wasnt the kitchen cabinets going down that wall???)they certainly worked like troopers digging the footings and getting all the gaer round and poured in a couple of days BY HAND.
now the english guy mmmm 3 GENERATIONS OF BUILDING,starts the job digs a small hole and the says to the lads THATS IT early day,and the excuses he kept on giving,could not believe he handed the job over to the customer with pug smeared up the d/glazed door frame,and that peeble dashing THE REVEALS WERE TERRIBLE and HAND PRINTS :LOL: :LOL: dont worry mate that will blend in,in about 7 years(SHEER CLASS AT BEING A NUMPTY) it didnt even look a nice job unlike the polish guys one,the size of that trowel.:cool:

I just re-watched this on Channel 4 Web site as I missed some the first time round.

http://www.channel4.com/video/brandless-catchup.jsp?vodBrand=bobski-the-builder

I'd of decked that arsehole who the Polish guy (yarick), was working for. He was/is a complete prick. I'm absolutely bouncing here just thinking of how he spoke to the Polish lad. I really would have had no problem what so ever in knocking him spark out and believe me, it takes a hell of a lot to light my fuse.

Now then the British builder, what a disgrace! The 'completed job' (HA!!!), was.... well, I'm actually lost for words! It was really, really terrible. I'd be amazed if ANYBODY used this guy again after watching him on Channel 4.

Which finally brings me to you Libby Lou Lou, I cannot even imagine what it is you were talking about in your earlier posts and what's more, I don't want to know. Any reply will no doubt be far too taxing for you anyway. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back