Boiler breakdowns

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I just remind all DaftyDIYer etc that any gas boiler repairs & servicing should only be carried out by a Gas Safe registered Plumber/Heating Engineer.
It's against Forum rules to give out advice on gas & gas boiler repairs, so please don't ask.

Sponsored Links
Yes for this secret information you must now turn to the dark web and buy it in bitcoins.......or look at your manual your installer left you or freely downloadable off the normal web.

Yes for this secret information you must now turn to the dark web and buy it in bitcoins.......or look at your manual your installer left you or freely downloadable off the normal web.
lol

I'm alarmed at your caviller attitude, don't you think we RGIs deserve our modest £120K/year income??!!!
Why should we share the dark arts with these peasants???!!!

Sponsored Links
I didn't do a 3 month course after leaving stocking shelves in Asda to let you untrained bawbags work on boilers for free when I can charge what I want as I know what I'm doing ( have paperwork) and you lot don't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back