CORGI INSTALLERS OR CORGI BOILER SERV/REPAIR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I Would class myself as Heating Engineer. Most of the day i spend repairing Oil and Gas boiler.

Over the past year i have noticed an increase in breakdown calls to boilers that installers couldnt repair. Im not knocking the installer as they carry out a first class job everytime.

I was asked 6 months ago by local plumbers to help them in trying to repair the customers boilers. I agreed and believe it has helped them increase there income and stop 3 calls to the boiler.

If your a corgi installer and would like to repair boilers ask your local service company if you can jump into the van for a couple of weeks. You might even give installing.

Sponsored Links
Dual fuel . I would not class this as a recent problem ,more an on going one too many plumbers who install appliances purely on price and fit the biggest pile of cheap ****e out there,never ever go back to repair them and leave it to the real heating engineers out there or say to the customer go on a BG contract. And when these customers who have rejected your install price for a decent boiler phone you up and ask you to fix someone elses ****e on a cold winters day its better to sit in your own warm house than fix someone elses ****e.[/code]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back