Boiler Repairs

Dont stop visiting the site, Tony. Your replies are always thorough and helpful - and I have been a recipient of your help in the past.
Most of the other guys here are helpful - kev, chrisR etc - but I suspect that after a hard days work, they sometimes want to unwind by poking a bit of mischievous fun around.
I do think that most posters should be aware that you pros all give your time and valued advice for free - I get the impression that some take you for granted.
Thanks again, Tony and others. :)

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
Able said:
I dont get stick on ARGI kev.

you ait reg on ARGI

Why does kevplump always have a dig at someone
Whats the problem kev you are spending far to much time on your computer go and get yourself a life. i think kevplumb is a computer virus
if you disagree with him you end up like the trainee gas man

1 how i spend my time is not any buisness of a di*khead wind up merchant like you

2 i spend my time trying to give the reg installer a voice in the industry

3 you dont like what i do tuff

4 ohhh lets all edit our posts in retrospect :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That seems to be a prime example of an abusive post which Kev should delete as moderator.

It lowers the tone of the site and is why it should not be tolerated by the site owner.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
...... In fact I have really stopped visiting this site as I am not made to feel welcome here.

Stop pretending to be sensitive, no one is welcome here, some are made to feel so unwelcome, they just disappear, (masterbuilder comes to mind) others ghet slung off (traineegasman), and if b.ob.dole doesn't do something useful instead of only providing a windup function, he'll find himself on the receiving end of some vicious posts.

As for you, just keep peoples identity confidential, it's one of those etiquette things, and carry on posting.

Hello kev, I see you are having one of my episodes, at least you can have a drink to dull the senses :LOL:

Spurred off IH circuits with no problem to feed one pump, not sure about two, as for part p, who gives a toss

i haven't the faintest idea whats going on in this thread.

does anyone care to enlighten me ? :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back