Corgi / Gas safe FAQ

• Thread starter moviemakernow
  • Start date
I think the OP was telling fibs, there is some pretty bad RGI's around but i can't see how 4 could fail to even guess that a noisy pump may need replacing. if they were really that bad their thought trail would just be noisy pump = change pump.

The whole thing was just a wind up to rubbish RGI's and the industry in general i think.

I've no idea why though

Sponsored Links
Got to hand it to the guy, it's been like fishing in a barrel for him, you all got hooked, I would have liked to have commented more, but I have been out busy piisssing in peoples tanks and ripping off old ladies, it's hard work going round turning off gas meters in the street so the boilers go to fault and then charging £200.00 to pres the re-set button, fair wears me out at 10 a day 5 days a week, well done and hats off to the OP for scamming £500,00 an hour out of society, as that is where the money comes from at the end of the day, wish I could get into this cuuntsoltency lark and retire, I mean all those letters after a name in gas £500.00 an hour and yet couldn't fix a simple problem out on a ickle boiler, neither could the other guys, but then they are only on £200.00 an hour so shouldn't be expected to, you get what you pay for, pay peanuts get monkeys, talking of which, I am just putting my claim in for hanging baskets and a moat on my tax form :LOL:
Well done that man ;)

Yawn, moviemakernow has a sockpuppet called dave1234567 - what a bored, sad w**ker you are dave.

Sponsored Links
conveniently signed up just to defend the OP and slag everyone off. Oh dear.......Multiple personalities is a sign of madness which goes some way to explain things.

Well what can I say! it's so easy to wind you lot up just could not resist it! :LOL:

What's your problem you got something against people from Armenia? :LOL:

Just the location that happened to be in the box on sign up! nothing more sinister that that. I've got nothing to do with the old git who was going on about his problems! just did not like they way idiots on this forum were bulling the old git.

Also if the forum administrators are stupid enough to have a sign on that requires no confirmation all these so called experts could all be morons who haven't got a clue. Me I just stumbled across the thread on goggle and just could not resist having a go back at some of the stupid ones! yeah you know who you are!!! :LOL:

Got to hand it to the guy, it's been like fishing in a barrel for him, you all got hooked, I would have liked to have commented more, but I have been out busy piisssing in peoples tanks and ripping off old ladies, it's hard work going round turning off gas meters in the street so the boilers go to fault and then charging £200.00 to pres the re-set button, fair wears me out at 10 a day 5 days a week, well done and hats off to the OP for scamming £500,00 an hour out of society, as that is where the money comes from at the end of the day, wish I could get into this cuuntsoltency lark and retire, I mean all those letters after a name in gas £500.00 an hour and yet couldn't fix a simple problem out on a ickle boiler, neither could the other guys, but then they are only on £200.00 an hour so shouldn't be expected to, you get what you pay for, pay peanuts get monkeys, talking of which, I am just putting my claim in for hanging baskets and a moat on my tax form :LOL:
Well done that man ;)

I bet the old git just got confused or miss typed, more like £500/day I've never come across anyone earning £500/hr not even brain surgeons :LOL:

What's your problem you got something against people from Armenia? :LOL:

Just the location that happened to be in the box on sign up! nothing more sinister that that. I've got nothing to do with the old git who was going on about his problems! just did not like they way idiots on this forum were bulling the old git.

Also if the forum administrators are stupid enough to have a sign on that requires no confirmation all these so called experts could all be morons who haven't got a clue. Me I just stumbled across the thread on goggle and just could not resist having a go back at some of the stupid ones! yeah you know who you are!!! :LOL:

Oh please, your a sockpuppet you moron. Now go and play in the traffic.

Sock_Puppet_3_small.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back