Boiler certificates

It's strange - no, revealing - that you refuse you say when you last bought or sold a house. Makes me think that you have no experience of the process.
I see, so a property lawyer who lives in the house where he was born can not be an expert on property? A copper who has not commited crimes can not be an expert on solving them? A councelor who is happily married can not help with divorce probems?
Tosh, of course, as is most of what you post on here. The fact remains, you don't have a clue what you are on about.

I never claimed to be an expert on house sales, I'm an expert on gasboiler related matters, including the legal aspects of them.
Whether or not I am an expert on either is irrelevant too; what matters is that your claim was false, and my statement was correct. The nation's most foremost expert would still be wrong if he get's caught saying something that is not true, even if he gets caught by a remmy, and you are far from an expert when it comes to gas related matters, putting it very mildly.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A common advice given in the UK Electrics section in response to "I had <something> done, but the <contractor,builder,electrician> <can't,won't> provide a certificate" is ... report them to trading standards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back