Boiler Door Opened (By Itself!) And Won't Shut??!!

and why would pay hundreds every year to a company that you think is a pile of @@@@@ and is that not what you tried to do by phoning the original installer instead of getting them back for something your covered for . DOH
Because right now they are the cheapest I can find and like many others are struggling financially to keep their homes heated. I have made a complaint to BG and they are dealing with it. I only came on here for advice. Thank you for you lovely words however. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Sponsored Links
Because right now they are the cheapest I can find and like many others are struggling financially to keep their homes heated. I have made a complaint to BG and they are dealing with it. I only came on here for advice. Thank you for you lovely words however. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
As most people would have done the minute you found it and they would have been out that day or next as it was a safety issue caused by them

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back