Boiler flow and return blocked by boiler?

Hey yeah I could try that. the manifold has no restrictions on it.
when I know what the issue is and if it’s boiler side I will get him back. but over last few days we been thinking it was the underfloor manifold side witch he knows little about. But we have changed mixer, pots, manifold pumps and even Plummed in 2 pumps every witch way to help it. But its made no difference no flow or hardly any. So today as I said removed the lot out the question flow and return to and from manifold that simple. Still nothing the boiler pump should at least work helping the flow on 1/2 pots if not more when others all locked off but I get nothing it’s all been primed each time when testing and it’s not air or blockage. So I am sure it’s boiler just don’t no what. Doing to look more at the boiler pump tomo but I am sure it’s working fine. Just wanted ask if there is other things to look for.
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back