Boiler flue into carport

Thanks for the picture Ian on the plume management kit installed, did you discharge the flu through the roof of the car port (IE need to remove a section of the roof)

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the engineers you have talked to have already looked at the MI and given your requirements and circumstances are advising the best way to divert the plume, that seems to be to direct it up through the roof.

Thanks for the picture Ian on the plume management kit installed, did you discharge the flu through the roof of the car port (IE need to remove a section of the roof)
That is not a job of mine, that is just a wed pic showing what a PMK kit is, as said without seeing the car port , I couldt say the best way for you

Sponsored Links
Thanks for comments on this gone round the houses a few times and spoken to as many "experts" as I could find . The general consensus from gas central fitters is fitting a boiler flu under a canopy is a no no. Spoke to Baxi technical team who were more concerned about possible damage done to vehicles by condensate from boiler flu. One fitter told me it ok to fit a flu under a canopy as long as 1m from the canopy. My decision in the end to fit a PMK and cut hole in the canopy and fit PMK through the hole to discharge to atmosphere.

Hello cheshireblue12
Could you send a pic of your plume flue in your carport, please. I have very similar problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back