boiler instalation

:rolleyes: Another Hailsham special; a whole page to repeat what I already stated in one sentence.

Sponsored Links
The evidence is that I am ... a Registered Gas Installer, and as such know what is legal to do and what not.
I agree you should know what is legal; but how do you prove it? That's where you need independent evidence.

Sponsored Links
Is 'independent evidence' the same as a monkey on Google?

Just wondering? :evil:

Straws my rse!

The safety etc ACOP.
To anyone in the trade aka the GSIUR 1998. When did they start preaching that one (clue is in the title). Been a major part of gas training for what? 13 years. Must have fell asleep on that bit.

As for the training standard ACOP... i had never seen that one. Good to know that officially i am on the right track and should pass the next test.

It's maybe a good job you can't easily get access to the BS's or we would all be in the sh*t.

Being an internet bandit with lots of time on your hands don't mean you can find out or know everything. Sometimes you gotta pay your cash to learn.

Your previous post was wrong btw. It was page 26, reg 3.1-3.3 that you should have quoted :LOL:

As for people fitting their own.
It is not my family, not my neighbour and not my problem. Do whatever you like. Get it wrong and you get your 5 minutes of fame on the BBC and Sky news. I really don't care but i would if i knew you. :evil:

Have you ever bothered to read either The Safety etc ACOP or The Training Standards ACOP?

RTFM!

Once again you prove how little you understand about real life.

The first document is what is referred to in the industry as the GSIUR. It is the corner stone of the gas legislation in relation to installers. Not only has every RGI read it, understanding and recognition of the entire document is part of our certification; fail so much as one question about it at the examination, and you won't be a RGI.

The second one has nothing to do with gasinstallers, but sets out what the minimum requirements are for educational organisations. Therefore: no, I have not read it, nor is there any need whatsoever to do so.

Well done mr Hailsham; you have provided excellent proof that spooning up articles and diagrams you find on google, and actually understanding what you are talking about are 2 entirely different things.

You can read the manual, we can actually do something with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back