boiler install advert - cowboy or the real deal?

Sponsored Links
your'e worried about unreliable boilers, yet your contemplating buying a cheap install with an average (at best boiler) with 2 year warranty from ebay ,without any proper survey being carried out:ROFLMAO:

From the advert does he sound like he knows what he's doing?
Impossible to tell.
Anyone can put up adverts, websites etc. with all the things people want to see. Either by creating it themselves, paying someone else to do so or just copying it from elsewhere.

Sponsored Links
Did anyone notice that there are no buyer reviews for boilers?

A few for ladies shoes etc. and most from sweets a few years ago ???

To be honest that price is not a lot lower than I would quote in London.

But I would also question why someone interested in buying up spares before they are needed does not see the advantage in buying a better boiler to start with.

Tony

But I would also question why someone interested in buying up spares before they are needed does not see the advantage in buying a better boiler to start with.

Tony

And yet next week you price to fit in London will be double the advert or any multiple of 84 you can think of...

There is usually useful scrap value in the old boiler.

Most scrappies give £10 for them.

Easiest to take off anything useful and leave them outside for the passing scrappers.

Tony
Mods , please allow me some artistic licence in this post.

Tony, you're very cheap for London. you should up your prices because everyone is rich in London.

Though TRVs are not a mandatary fit with a new boiler, you'd be a bit of a tw.t not to fit them, this is 2010, so maybe outdated;
http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/domestic_building_compliance_guide_2010.pdf

It would be interesting to know how much they charge for a Power Flush when the Snake Oil chemical flush doesn't work???!! Or perhaps they don't take water samples after the the chemo flush, or perhaps they don't bother with the chemo flush anyway??!!!

Not a bad mid range boiler by the way & the price is clearly for an installation meeting their strict conditions, no wiggle room in these prices for sure!!!

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back